Hélène Mulholland at guardian.co.uk reports that the obvious contradiction between Boris’s policies encouraging more pollution by axing the third phase of the Low Emission Zone (not to mention the [...]
The knives have been rather abruptly unsheathed at City Hall…
CITY Hall staff today told of a “climate of fear” as up to 120 positions were cut as a result of Boris Johnson‘s restructuring plans.
This chimes with the nervous sentiments expressed by Anthony Browne in an [...]
(I’ve been writing this in dribs and drabs this afternoon and Tom’s beaten me to the thrust of it, with more panache of course, so feel free to skip over this one for his post instead…)
Listeners to this lunchtime’s World [...]
It seems that the prospect of ‘Boris Island’ has only made the Government more determined to gain approval for a third runway at Heathrow.
“Transport sources told The Times that the Government was determined to make the third runway happen, despite widespread opposition from the environmental lobby and the possibility of an independent review [...]
Does Boris really expect Londoner to believe he cares for the environment? You might recall Siân Berry and the Alliance Against Urban 4x4s asked the Mayor what he’d do for greener transport in London. He effectively gave them their answer today by cancelling an order for 60 hydrogen vehicles.
These vehicles were to lead [...]
In an extraordinary waste of taxpayers’ money, the Guardian reveals this morning that Boris is to pay Porsche £400,000 as he cancels the £25 CO2 Charge his predecessor had planned, which the car company had intended to challenge in the courts.
I knew today was [...]
At the Liberal Conspiracy event last week, I had a chat with Siân Berry, the Green party’s Stop Boris blog-reading former candidate for Mayor. She asked me to highlight her new campaign, which she’s running with her
Tonight’s appearance on BBC London was interesting – perhaps more interesting than I currently have time to do justice to. If any fellow Boris-watchers want to see what they missed, I recommend watching the interview on the BBC web site.
The overwhelming thing that came across to [...]
We’re all sick, I’m sure, of hearing about Deputy Mayors that Boris has appointed. There are far too many of them, only one of them is actually statutorily entitled to the name, and half of them seem to have legal doubts or some "fog of [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- kcibr.org on News Round-up
- Malcolm Redfellow on TfL Admit New Routemaster Has Zero Export Potential
- Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book? | Boris Watch on London’s Part-Time Mayor Approves Water Cannon For The City Despite Not Having Read Police And Crime Commission Report
- Which London Borough Is Swindon In? | Boris Watch on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- dictionary.basabali.org on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- supplements muskelaufbau on News Round-up
- abnehmen muskelaufbau on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- muskelaufbau eiweiß on How Long Is A Routemaster?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV
February 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28