Far more interesting than the statements of James McGrath are the Conservative reactions to them. At David Cameron’s press conference today, he was asked a question regarding the sacking of the adviser, and replied that:
“I think Boris has acted very quickly and rightly.”
Why, then, are the Guardian and [...]
I’ve just had confirmation that the BBC London "Are you sure?" footage was from Tuesday, after the issue had appeared in the Guardian that morning and been rumbling around the blogosphere for two days, and indeed a day after Boris’s own office had put out a press [...]
One last point on this evening’s surprising story.
I was just pondering exactly when the BBC London footage of Boris not knowing anything about the whole axed anti-racism business was filmed.
From the comments on my previous post it sounds like tonight’s BBC London footage [relevant clip starts 43 seconds in] hadn’t aired before and therefore came as just as much of a shock to everyone else as it did to me and Mrs. Stop Boris [...]
In the wake of what it wouldn’t surprise me to find the mainstream media calling Memorandumgate, BBC London tonight finally noticed that Boris might not actually be in control of his brief, shall we say.
They just ran a rather revealing report, which contained [...]
A disappointingly under-briefed Andrew Marr interviewed Boris this morning on his BBC One show, overlooking the Income Support claimants’ bus fare-doubling, the reneging on various campaign promises, and many other controversies.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- telecharger teamviewer on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- telecharger snapchat on Today’s newspapers
- google advertising professional on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- Kia on Project Approvals July 2010
- bed bug preparation services nyc on Today’s newspapers
- Londona729 on London Underground Ticket Offices Will Close, Despite The Mayor’s Denials
- Como ficar rico on SSL Resignalling Contract Canned – Manure/Fan Interface Enabled
- Londona79 on SLL/ELLX – Something You Need to Read
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV