Far more interesting than the statements of James McGrath are the Conservative reactions to them. At David Cameron’s press conference today, he was asked a question regarding the sacking of the adviser, and replied that:
“I think Boris has acted very quickly and rightly.”
Why, then, are the Guardian and [...]
I’ve just had confirmation that the BBC London "Are you sure?" footage was from Tuesday, after the issue had appeared in the Guardian that morning and been rumbling around the blogosphere for two days, and indeed a day after Boris’s own office had put out a press [...]
One last point on this evening’s surprising story.
I was just pondering exactly when the BBC London footage of Boris not knowing anything about the whole axed anti-racism business was filmed.
From the comments on my previous post it sounds like tonight’s BBC London footage [relevant clip starts 43 seconds in] hadn’t aired before and therefore came as just as much of a shock to everyone else as it did to me and Mrs. Stop Boris [...]
In the wake of what it wouldn’t surprise me to find the mainstream media calling Memorandumgate, BBC London tonight finally noticed that Boris might not actually be in control of his brief, shall we say.
They just ran a rather revealing report, which contained [...]
A disappointingly under-briefed Andrew Marr interviewed Boris this morning on his BBC One show, overlooking the Income Support claimants’ bus fare-doubling, the reneging on various campaign promises, and many other controversies.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Andrew on Roastmaster Round-Up – What A Difference A Year Makes. Oh…
- gagner plus argent on DodgyVisasRUs – Boris’s Ex-Wife And Recently-Appointed Member Of City Hall’s Muslim Engagement Task Force Can “Pull Strings”
- Dave H on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Alexandra Jane Kirby on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Anonymous on Roastmaster Round-Up – What A Difference A Year Makes. Oh…
- Anonymous on Sir Peter Hendy, Commissioner of Transport for London: “It’s not a political issue……”
- ASLEF shrugged on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- załóżblogazadarmo.pl on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV