Last Friday I tracked Boris and his Deputy Mayor For Policing round the Thames Estuary. Last Saturday I spoke about Boris Watch at Pro London. Yesterday I poked fun at the PR strategy adopted over the absurd Thames Estuary airport. Half an hour ago I opened the door to find six grim-faced [...]
The Tory Troll has a round-up – and a wonderful picture he hasn’t managed to track down the source of…
Update (from Ben): Boris’s latest Telegraph column considers the UN, meat-eating and overpopulation, but what’s this curious comment lurking inside it?
“We cannot all [...]
A couple of Boris bits from the latest Eye. First, from Rotten Boroughs:
Boris & Ken
“The trouble we have — and it is one of the few things in politics which makes me almost wild with anger — is the sale of the playing fields, above all the sale of the playing fields in [...]
Hello again – I think we’re holidaying in shifts here at Boris Watch and I’ve arrived back from northern Belgium (where I was able to understand the job title of the Burgemeester greeting me in a local pamphlet thanks to a certain video [...]
News reaches us from central London that Wall’s ice cream company have come out against Boris… possibly. It does, I suppose, seem a bit strange that they would make this announcement via an advertising board on the pavement in Borough High Street, but here’s the photographic evidence:
Draw your own conclusions.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- raze 1 on Which London Borough Is Swindon In?
- pardesü çeşitleri ferace on Orbital/Express Buses – Tried, Failed, Canned
- https://delicious.com on New Bus For London Involved In Collision
- Kevin Chin on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
- D K on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- Sharon on Here Comes Summer! Free Sauna With Every “New Routemaster” Trip
- James on Now Is The Time For All Good Men To Sod Off On A Book Tour
- Bitish rail fan on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV
December 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31