I’m sure that, like me, you’ve been agog to see the line-up of exciting events promised for the Mayor’s Story Of London Festival . For the past month or so I’ve been collecting leaflets from various museums and other London attractions which have featured events with the Story Of London logo, and every couple [...]
It’s well known that the post of Mayor of London is one of the most powerful in the UK, with very little anyone can do to stop the Mayor doing more or less whatever he (or perhaps one day she) wants.
Boris’s election added to the problem, because the Conservatives hold more than a third [...]
Assuming this news release from the previous Mayor is accurate, it appears Boris’s wasted money account has notched up another £7m.
Boris Johnson has been forced to give £7 million back to Venezuela following his decision to cancel the Agreement between Ken Livingstone and the Venezuelan government which exchanged cheap diesel for technical advice and [...]
As you may have seen, Lee Jasper’s response to the ‘Forensic Audit Panel’ report appears in the comments on the previous post.
This is Ken Livingstone’s response, as issued a short time ago in a news release:
When he came to power Boris Johnson abolished the properly independent enquiry into Lee Jasper headed by Rabinder [...]
After the debate on feminism at Blog Nation, as a feminist myself, I vowed to endeavour to highlight the topic in my blog postings wherever possible.
Perhaps through sexist male hypocrisy, I have barely mentioned women [...]
From this afternoon’s LBC 97.3 programme, during a discussion about their common enemy, the right-wing press, between Ken Livingstone and his guest, Alistair Campbell:
Ken: It’s quite interesting at the moment, since Boris Johnson became Mayor, there’s been a real flurry of blogs, on the internet, and in actual fact, they’re doing a much [...]
Ken Livingstone has just started his stint on LBC 97.3. He’s on from 1-4pm each day this week. Apparently Boris has turned down his invitation to appear as a guest.
Ken’s also been appealing for Andrew Gilligan to come on the show, “if you’re listening, as I imagine you are given that you’re so completely [...]
We’re all sick, I’m sure, of hearing about Deputy Mayors that Boris has appointed. There are far too many of them, only one of them is actually statutorily entitled to the name, and half of them seem to have legal doubts or some "fog of [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Malcolm Redfellow on TfL Admit New Routemaster Has Zero Export Potential
- Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book? | Boris Watch on London’s Part-Time Mayor Approves Water Cannon For The City Despite Not Having Read Police And Crime Commission Report
- Which London Borough Is Swindon In? | Boris Watch on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- dictionary.basabali.org on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- supplements muskelaufbau on News Round-up
- abnehmen muskelaufbau on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- muskelaufbau eiweiß on How Long Is A Routemaster?
- muskel training on Great Boris Lies #3 – Bendy Buses Kill Cyclists
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV