Regular readers, and we know where you live, will recall occasional references to a Theory of Boris to describe the psychological and Kremlinological analyses we occasionally do in an attempt to determine why Boris does what he does when he does. Rather than break things down into, say, a General and a Special Theory of [...]
This may seem like an absurdly insignificant bristle to split, but I’m interested in what areas of policy this noted commentator on culture and diversity is delving into, and would like to see some [...]
First in a new series of hopelessly late, but hastily written commentary…
Leuwig, Swaffield and Hartwich think they’re some brave radical thinkers, but in reality, are nothing of the sort.
I’ve been flicking through the increasingly infamous new Policy Exchange report – ‘Cities Unlimited’ – and, despite fairly extraordinary ambitions, much of it seems a little thin. The denunciations of the “beyond revival” northern cities have caused the bulk of the backlash, but with regards to London the authors fancy an urban expansion [...]
Having been away and/or busy for a few weeks now I’m a bit – just a bit, mind – out of touch with all things Boris. Fortunately, not only do I have the archives of handy blogs like our own to bring me up to speed, but also Dave Hill’s pulled together
Anthony Browne is to become Boris’s new ‘Policy Director’, and the Mayor has excitedly announced his arrival:
“I am delighted that Anthony is joining my team at City Hall. As a policy expert in the fields of environment, health and politics for the influential Policy Exchange and a former journalist on the Times and [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- deep sea turtle mouth on More LBC Transcripts – East London River Crossings?
- Berkeley Homes and Boris Johnson’s £500 ceremonial trowel | 853 on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Steve on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Anonymous on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Jim Blake on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Jim Blake on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- windows activation key on Bonfire At TfL?
- seo training for beginners on Freewheel back-pedalling?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31