Regular readers, and we know where you live, will recall occasional references to a Theory of Boris to describe the psychological and Kremlinological analyses we occasionally do in an attempt to determine why Boris does what he does when he does. Rather than break things down into, say, a General and a Special Theory of [...]
This may seem like an absurdly insignificant bristle to split, but I’m interested in what areas of policy this noted commentator on culture and diversity is delving into, and would like to see some [...]
First in a new series of hopelessly late, but hastily written commentary…
Leuwig, Swaffield and Hartwich think they’re some brave radical thinkers, but in reality, are nothing of the sort.
I’ve been flicking through the increasingly infamous new Policy Exchange report – ‘Cities Unlimited’ – and, despite fairly extraordinary ambitions, much of it seems a little thin. The denunciations of the “beyond revival” northern cities have caused the bulk of the backlash, but with regards to London the authors fancy an urban expansion [...]
Having been away and/or busy for a few weeks now I’m a bit – just a bit, mind – out of touch with all things Boris. Fortunately, not only do I have the archives of handy blogs like our own to bring me up to speed, but also Dave Hill’s pulled together
Anthony Browne is to become Boris’s new ‘Policy Director’, and the Mayor has excitedly announced his arrival:
“I am delighted that Anthony is joining my team at City Hall. As a policy expert in the fields of environment, health and politics for the influential Policy Exchange and a former journalist on the Times and [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Busacca on Boris’s Transport Manifesto Promises – How’s He Doing?
- mystery pick up artist on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- social media Hitchin on Is It A Plane? Is It A Train? Right First Time.
- Cassi Kantz on Return To Parliament Square
- Noe on West London Free School and the Curse of Boris
- RTC on Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Plummeting Cable Car Riders – The Nightmare Continues
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Great Boris Lies #6 – ‘At No Cost To The Taxpayer’
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30