Regular readers, and we know where you live, will recall occasional references to a Theory of Boris to describe the psychological and Kremlinological analyses we occasionally do in an attempt to determine why Boris does what he does when he does. Rather than break things down into, say, a General and a Special Theory of [...]
This may seem like an absurdly insignificant bristle to split, but I’m interested in what areas of policy this noted commentator on culture and diversity is delving into, and would like to see some [...]
First in a new series of hopelessly late, but hastily written commentary…
Leuwig, Swaffield and Hartwich think they’re some brave radical thinkers, but in reality, are nothing of the sort.
I’ve been flicking through the increasingly infamous new Policy Exchange report – ‘Cities Unlimited’ – and, despite fairly extraordinary ambitions, much of it seems a little thin. The denunciations of the “beyond revival” northern cities have caused the bulk of the backlash, but with regards to London the authors fancy an urban expansion [...]
Having been away and/or busy for a few weeks now I’m a bit – just a bit, mind – out of touch with all things Boris. Fortunately, not only do I have the archives of handy blogs like our own to bring me up to speed, but also Dave Hill’s pulled together
Anthony Browne is to become Boris’s new ‘Policy Director’, and the Mayor has excitedly announced his arrival:
“I am delighted that Anthony is joining my team at City Hall. As a policy expert in the fields of environment, health and politics for the influential Policy Exchange and a former journalist on the Times and [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- sumir adodra consultant on SSL Resignalling Contract Canned – Manure/Fan Interface Enabled
- terry smith on “The great Boris bus air-con cock-up” – The Evening Standard Picks Up The Story
- Harry on Boris Johnson Allegedly Assaulted On A Train
- Chris on Boris Johnson Allegedly Assaulted On A Train
- maureen insole on Sir Peter Hendy, Commissioner of Transport for London: “It’s not a political issue……”
- Patrick Ainley on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Jim on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Mayor Johnson's air quality claims are worthless while he's planning new roads, Silvertown Tunnel campaigners say | No to Silvertown Tunnel on More LBC Transcripts – East London River Crossings?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31