Apparently the BBC’s London political editor Tim Donovan didn’t go out with Boris on his dredger last week. We already know that Dave Hill wasn’t invited. Who was? Well, here’s a clue:
Speaking to The Sunday Times aboard a dredger, Johnson vowed to continue to oppose the expansion of Heathrow. He also confirmed that [...]
why doesent he buld this airport in his back garden , or doesent want the plane,s flying over his home, what a prat What the point of pouring concrete into the sea [...]
A couple of weeks ago Lynne Featherstone called the fire brigade after her boiler gave out a noise “a bit like a pneumatic drill / burglar alarm – but worse“. Curiously, this has sent Brian Coleman – noted royalist, taxi connoisseur and chairman of London’s fire authority – into a rage…
Just how many “partners” can one guy have? (And did you see what Boris was eating for breakfast this morning?)
We should thank Simon Fletcher for a kind (if possibly optimistic) mention in this CiF article *gazes wistfully across the tumbleweed-strewn wasteland in search of politicians and journalists*.
He’s right that liberal [...]
Shorter Andrew Gilligan: “People who write on the internet are sad and have no lives! LOL!“
Another highlight from Boris’s Telegraph column:
“When we look at our options, and you think of the lasting benefits of infrastructure investment, you can see that even in little old Britain we have some stunning opportunities, of a scale not seen for a generation.
“There is Crossrail, 75 miles of track finally providing a [...]
“This is a [...]
A spokesman has ‘clarified’ Boris’s ‘piffle’ remarks:
“”These are the qualities he is keen to encourage in teenagers across London, where a lack of purpose, discipline and self-esteem lead many to wasted lives and violence.
“David Cameron is right to highlight that serious and destructive social breakdown.
“Politicians who pretend there is [...]
“If you believe the British press, the youth of today is aimless, feckless and hopeless, addicted to their PlayStations, lacking in respect and lacking in the emotional discipline needed to [...]
Emma Jacobs in the FT:
“Boris Johnson may be well-versed in Latin – he dropped a bit of Virgil’s Aeneid into his first mayor’s Question Time. He may be well-versed in Shakespeare – he cited Romeo and Juliet to the Commons home affairs select committee. “We need to deglamorise knife crime,” he said. “This [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Vanita on Great Boris Lies #15: English Ski Instructors Forbidden On The Slopes Of The French Alps
- RTC on Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Plummeting Cable Car Riders – The Nightmare Continues
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Great Boris Lies #6 – ‘At No Cost To The Taxpayer’
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on The Mayor’s Cycle Hire Scheme – Part V, Poor Value For Money
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Boris Johnson Applies To Be Conservative Candidate For Uxbridge And South Ruislip | Boris Watch on London’s Part-Time Mayor Approves Water Cannon For The City Despite Not Having Read Police And Crime Commission Report
- Berkeley Homes and Boris Johnson’s £500 ceremonial trowel | 853 on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30