He may have run scared of Time Out’s Mayoral debate a year ago, but Boris has now agreed to be interviewed by them in a few weeks’ time for (I assume) their Mayor Boris anniversary edition at the start of May.
While we’re waiting for the online answers, here are a couple of choice questions:
1: Val Shawcross with her usual boot-in-groin moment:
Question number 0479/2009
Meeting date 25/02/2009
Question by Valerie Shawcross
Do you regret falsely claiming that bendy buses “wipe out cyclists, there are many cyclists killed every year by them”?
The final crime figures for 2008 are out now, which allows us to complete our graph for the year and show a continuing decline in the London murder rate starting in early 2005.
The total for the month of December was 8, which is historically tiny. However, you may remember this comment [...]
Boris will be putting in an appearance on BBC London tomorrow evening, Friday 6 June, at 6.30pm on BBC One.
They’re soliciting questions for the presenter to put to Boris: e-mail yours to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Kia on Project Approvals July 2010
- bed bug preparation services nyc on Today’s newspapers
- Londona729 on London Underground Ticket Offices Will Close, Despite The Mayor’s Denials
- Como ficar rico on SSL Resignalling Contract Canned – Manure/Fan Interface Enabled
- Londona79 on SLL/ELLX – Something You Need to Read
- mobile games on Today’s newspapers
- Bed Bug Exterminator New York on Bendy Bus Contract Costs In Full
- RicP on Bendy Bus Contract Costs In Full
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV