He may have run scared of Time Out’s Mayoral debate a year ago, but Boris has now agreed to be interviewed by them in a few weeks’ time for (I assume) their Mayor Boris anniversary edition at the start of May.
While we’re waiting for the online answers, here are a couple of choice questions:
1: Val Shawcross with her usual boot-in-groin moment:
Question number 0479/2009
Meeting date 25/02/2009
Question by Valerie Shawcross
Do you regret falsely claiming that bendy buses “wipe out cyclists, there are many cyclists killed every year by them”?
The final crime figures for 2008 are out now, which allows us to complete our graph for the year and show a continuing decline in the London murder rate starting in early 2005.
The total for the month of December was 8, which is historically tiny. However, you may remember this comment [...]
Boris will be putting in an appearance on BBC London tomorrow evening, Friday 6 June, at 6.30pm on BBC One.
They’re soliciting questions for the presenter to put to Boris: e-mail yours to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Sharon on Here Comes Summer! Free Sauna With Every “New Routemaster” Trip
- James on Now Is The Time For All Good Men To Sod Off On A Book Tour
- Bitish rail fan on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
- RTC on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
- Tim Thornton on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- jim tuite on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV