the first priority is to end the crazed obsession with paedophiles that means anyone who wants to help with grassroots sports coaching must go through an enormous Criminal Records Bureau procedure
It’s becoming increasingly clear that when Andrew Gilligan sits to write a column, he removes the glasses displayed in his byline photograph and dons a pair of rose-tinted spectacles.
He can be an excellent journalist, but his self-proclaimed ‘war with Ken‘ seems to have led to something altogether more amicable with Boris. Though journalists are [...]
That bastion of reliable and trustworthy news, the Sunday Express, says:
On Friday the mayor said Mr Lewis would be reinstated if he was cleared by an inquiry into the allegations led by former chief prisons inspector Martin Narey.
But last night City Hall sources said [...]
This quote, with a few minor alterations (which don’t change the meaning) indicated by square brackets, is included in a MayorWatch article about a senior Mayoral aide’s resignation amid media allegations of various wrongdoing. But who said it?
[The Mayor] has been standing by his man […] and in particular in recent [times] as allegation [...]
Honestly readers, you’re too good to us. More specifically, Wireman, who previously provided the “Are you sure?” footage for us to put on YouTube, has come good again. This time he’s sent me the Boris/Ray Lewis clippings from most of today’s [...]
The Saturday Daily Mail front page just flashed up on BBC News as I sat here in bed catching up on this evening’s events (I do pick my moments to go out, don’t I?) on my trusty PDA*. The huge headline reads:
BORIS: THE WHEELS ARE FALLING OFF ALREADY!
Mm, but remind me, which Middle [...]
A screenshot doesn’t do justice to the frustrated, bemused faces Boris was pulling at the press conference when stood next to Ray Lewis, so I’ve cropped a closer-up video clip out of the BBC London footage and uploaded it to YouTube.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- cod ghost prestige hack on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Cycle Hire Use Is Falling | Londonist on Is Barclays Cycle Hire In Trouble?
- prank apps on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Biedronka gazetka alkohole on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Boris by numbers | The Musings of a Red Dalek on Venezuela Cash Watch 1/9/08
- http://the-light-fantastic.info/ on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- ジーパン ファッション on Oyster On South West Trains In Jeopardy
- minilanet.bloggplatsen.se on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV