As part of their conference reshuffle the Conservatives have granted Boris an additional five minutes. This is a wise decision, as, according to Conservative Home, he’s the most popular Tory with the grassroots.
It can’t be worse than the rest of these plagiarists, anyway.
Boris has continued his calls for the citywide acceptance of the £7.45 London Living Wage. In a statement, he claimed that the adoption of the Wage would be a cogent business decision as one that helps to target poverty:
“This is not only morally right but also makes good business sense, contributing to better [...]
“I am appealing to Haringey Council to stop the proposed demolition of the celebrated Pueblito Paisa market in Seven Sisters.This much loved market is vitally important to the Latin American community and home to many local [...]
Boris has given another of his sporadic rallying cries, this time in the form of a hearty promotion of bicycling:
“I’m challenging all Londoners who have bicycles languishing in the shed or garage to dig them out, dust off the cobwebs and reacquaint themselves with one of the most glorious ways of getting about. [...]
Cringe your way through this (from Homovision.tv) if you want. He clearly hasn’t a clue what he’s on about whenever he strays off his few pre-prepared one-liners.
With a slight trip and a verbal slip, Mayor Johnson began his term. After milking the laughter and offering profuse gratitude, he claimed that little needed to be added to the ‘wonderful debate’ (a protracted flurry of Ad hominem, Ad nauseam). Later, he whipped his way through a few key policies. These will include:
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Jonna on Hybrid Fuel Consumption – At Last The Truth?
- Del on SSL Resignalling Contract Canned – Manure/Fan Interface Enabled
- Patrick Ainley on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Jim on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Mayor Johnson's air quality claims are worthless while he's planning new roads, Silvertown Tunnel campaigners say | No to Silvertown Tunnel on More LBC Transcripts – East London River Crossings?
- Patrick Ainley on Which London Borough Is Swindon In?
- RTC on Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Plummeting Cable Car Riders – The Nightmare Continues
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV