“It is utterly demented of the RMT leadership to proceed with this strike when two thirds of their members did not vote for it and [...]
Boris, obviously stung by criticism over Snowday, has decided to go all pro-active ahead of the 48 hour Tube strike:
The Mayor and Transport for London (TfL) have unveiled a raft of extra services as part of a major effort to help Londoners and commuters get around the Capital, if a planned 48-hour Tube [...]
The RMT’s calling yet another strike. Boris has tweeted:
Can’t believe the [...]
Remember us speculating about a possible Summer of Discontent on the rail and tube networks, with hardline troublemaker Bob Crow testing out Boris’s mettle while the Blond Blunderer attempts to channel the spirit of Thatcher? It’s not quite worked out as it did for the Iron Lady:
Workers on London Overground are to [...]
I still think Boris’s most ludicrous manifesto policy was the Routemaster one, but a close runner up was the idea that he could negotiate a no strike agreement with the Tube unions to save us all from the bother of uppity Marxists like the RMT‘s Bob Crow ruining our day in their nasty lower [...]
Success, ladies and gentlemen, may take years – decades, even – of hard graft and dedication. Failure takes only a moment and a poorly thought-through manifesto pledge.
Our new blond boy hasn’t even had a chance to get over his celebratory hang-over (I kid because I love), and he’s already facing a tube [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Leonida on So, Farewell Then, Ian ‘One Jag’ Clement
- deep sea turtle mouth on More LBC Transcripts – East London River Crossings?
- Berkeley Homes and Boris Johnson’s £500 ceremonial trowel | 853 on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Steve on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Anonymous on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Jim Blake on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Jim Blake on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- windows activation key on Bonfire At TfL?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31